There are several tools that work together to move people through the attraction.
- Each room has an optimized duration, so guests are only allowed to stay in each room for a certain amount of time. If a backup occurs due to guest issues, room durations can be adjusted by the control system to either shorten or lengthen the room experience.
- When the time expires the next door opens and provides a visual indication that guests need to exit.
- Auditory instructions tell the guests to move forward.
- Lighting effects direct guests towards the door.
- Any interactive elements in the room are deactivated to prevent guests from continuing to interact.
- The Roaming Operator steps in if guests are taking particularly long to exit or enter a room.